January 8-12, 2024 | Madison, Wisconsin
Get THE competitive edge in large herd consulting.
Applications open in October 2023
Who We Are
We are a family of businesses at the heart of the global dairy industry. We are passionate about developing our employees and future leaders that share our vision to advance the dairy industry. Our highly-trained consultants work with the most progressive global dairies to deliver value through data-driven record analysis and cow-side observations on reproduction, genetics, calves, animal health, and herd management.
What you'll Learn
A world-class program for the most elite undergraduate dairy students. Students will present their findings at the end of the week with the chance to win the opportunity to win a $1,000 scholarship.
Work with experts on dairy record analysis, reproduction, genetics, calves and conditions that impact herd performance.
Collaborate as teams to evaluate and analyze real-world dairies through a mix of classroom and on-farm learning.
Network with industry leaders from URUS companies: Alta, GENEX, VAS, PEAK, and SCCL. Students will gain real‑world experience from hands-on programs and industry expert interactions.
Sessions will be led by our companies’ top scientists and practitioners. These experts are world renown for their expertise. They have researched and implemented their topics on the largest, forward-thinking dairies in the world. Sessions will be held January 8-12, 2024.
- Executive perspective on the global dairy industry
- Secrets to successful consulting
- Leveraging your personality strengths as a consultant
- Linking record analysis to strategic solutions
- Understanding reproductive metrics that drive profitability
- Evaluating Repro in DairyComp
- Creating intentional dairy walk-through procedures
- Digging into the real value of genetic proofs
- Implementing genetic strategies
- Navigating real-world genetic case studies
- Putting it all together – Your turn to evaluate the dairy and create recommendations
- Awards ceremony